Saturday, January 16, 2010

In the Air

Here's a little something I wrote on the plane:

So, I'm flying to D.C. with Jordan to rally and lobby for affordability in health care reform. Todd got us both aisle seats, and my row is otherwise empty.

The on-flight entertainment included a film I have been wanting to see, G-Force, which I enjoyed immensely. Although there purports to be free wifi, my itouch can't seem to connect to it. But there is a plug for recharging if it runs low on juice.

There's also a classical music channel with a variety of composers, and a menu for food service.

I've been remarkably calm about the trip, compared to the way I was before Mexico, and perhaps also Reno. Slept well last night, no headache, digestion doing OK. Eyes burning a bit, though. Time to lube up and close them for a bit.


No comments: