Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Sun Returns

It's sunny today, and has been off and on most of this week, and my solar-powered emotions are on the upswing.

Boredom has not been a problem, since I had some evening activity every night except Tuesday, when I stayed in and watched season premieres of my favorite TV shows. The week's events covered the gamut from a blind date through a visit with my state legislator.

Yesterday I rested with recorder playing in the afternoon and British murder mysteries on PBS. Today I also played recorder with a pal, putting together a demonstration of the seven different sizes of recorder that I own for a talent show at work later this week. And my next ritual obligation, co-leading a Shabbat service with the rabbi, isn't for three weeks.

So I get to kick back for a little bit, which may lead to more postings.

No comments: