Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vacation Nearly Over

And I haven't managed all the items on my "to do" list, but did deal with many of them. And I accepted an additional responsibility - the Friday night service on New Year's Day. My sermon is pretty much together, but I'm having trouble persuading my newish printer to print it. First it was the wrong kind of paper - too glossy. Then it was the absence of the printer driver, and the inability to download it again through a firewall. Now I've got it reinstalled on this computer and managed to print a sample page.

However, now the problem is that the sermon is written in Word, which I don't have on this computer, and Microsoft Works, for all that it comes from the same company, appears to be incompatible with it. Guess I'll have to break down and buy it for this computer.

No comments: